COVID-19 / Coronavirus Notice: WE ARE OPEN – We are working remotely during COVID-19 and fully able to help you with your Immigration concerns. Call & find out how we can help.

To schedule a consultation please call: 206-488-9030

Provisional Waiver

The I-601A Provisional Waiver allows certain immediate relatives of U.S. citizens to apply for a provisional waiver of the unlawful presence ground of inadmissibility while still in the United States if they can demonstrate that being separated from their U.S. citizen spouse or parent would cause that U.S. citizen relative “extreme hardship”.

I-601 Waiver

If you are outside of the United States, you will need to wait until your embassy interview or shortly thereafter for the consular officer to tell you that you are inadmissible and need a waiver. You then file your form with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). USCIS will make a decision and inform the consular officer.

If you are inside the United States, you will generally be informed at your interview with or shortly after that you need a waiver. You would then file it with USCIS.

If you are in Removal Proceedings, you will need to file your I-601 Waiver with the Immigration Court and USCIS.


If you have been the victim of a qualifying crime, have cooperated with law enforcement, and have suffered harm as a result of the crime, you may be eligible for a U Visa.

Additionally, you may be able to include your family member in your U Visa application even if your family member was not a victim of the crime.

Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)

If you have been the victim of battery or extreme cruelty committed by a qualifying United States Citizen spouse, former spouse, parent, son or daughter, or a lawful permanent resident spouse or former spouse or parent, then you may be eligible to become a lawful permanent resident.

To schedule a consultation please call: 206-488-9030


Contact Jeff Now to Get Started

Jeff Goldman, Seattle Immigration Attorney

Call Jeff Goldman Today 206-488-9030

Jeff Goldman has a deep commitment to the concerns and problems of immigrants.
He is fully committed to providing legal help for people needing an immigration lawyer or attorney.

Please call our office to discuss your immigration related concerns.

Don’t wait. You can have your case considered by a compassionate and caring lawyer with experience that can help you get past your problems and move forward with your life.

Call: 206-488-9030
Or Use Our Online Contact Form